Tuesday 24 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 15


This weeks challenge was 'Make a Birthday Card' and here is mine.
I bought this book of background papers by Dena's Closet while on a recent holiday in Florida. This is the first time I have used it and I think it has become one of my faves. The circles have been cut with nestabilities (can't wait to get other shapes) and I have embossed using Swiss dots. The stamp is by Whipper Snapper and it has been watercoloured the usual way. The 'make a wish' stamp has been highlighted with glossy accents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo series that I can view so many nice embosed paper artworks thru your blog! Interesting! Wish you have a nice day!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, just love those papers, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great paper and I love the cute image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Max said...

Definitely qualifies for cute ... but what lush papers too. Super card.