Tuesday 14 July 2009

Copic Colour and Friday Sketchers


Over on Friday Sketchers there is a great sketch to follow, so I have used it to make this card using the colours for the Copic Colour challenge - YG03, B45 and Y28 although I think I may be a couple of shades out - but they don't mind!

The paper is Blueberry Hill by Papermania and those little buttons are actually chipboard. They were a bit of a bargain, a packet of 24 of different shapes and sizes that I think will be quite useful.

Just when I was about to go outside to take a picture of the card the hailstones started, it was blue skies this morning, talk about four seasons in one day! Well that's the west of Scotland for you. Anyhoo, that means it was taken on the window ledge to catch at least some of the light! My neighbours must wonder sometimes.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeus card Liz
luv the colour combo, your colouring is fantastic, sue.x

Adele said...

Lovely card Liz! Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful image and beautiful papers and love those fab buttons.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I love your coloring...