Monday 6 July 2009

Penny Black, One Stop, ABC & Papertake.


Phew, a quadrupler! I hope all our friends from the 'other side' had a great 4th July. Here is my card that fits four patriotic challenges and one sketch challenge.

Penny Black........Red, White and Blue.
One Stop.........Stars and Stripes.
ABC........U for United States.
and
Papertake......a fab sketch.

I actually felt quite at home with this one as we have just recently bought all 8 seasons of the West Wing. We have just finished season 3 and I am so hoping that President Bartlet wins a second term as he is my favourite TV president of all time (didn't think anyone could better the Pres in 24, but he does).

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very cute and funky card Liz - lvoe the cute image and those fab stars. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card Liz,I love how you have hooked the stars around this adorable bear image.
Enjoy the all those seasons of the West Wing - I've only seen two seasons so there's no chance of me spoiling it by telling you if he gets a second term!
Clare x

Manuela said...

this is such a sweetie! well done! i like this one really much :D hugs, manuela

Helen said...

Great card - I love that bear!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Donna said...

Oh wow, I love this card! gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x