Friday 6 November 2009

Blow Your Troubles Away


It's the first Friday of the month so that means it's time for another Crafty Calendar challenge. This months challenge is 'weather' (with the extra option of pearls)....very appropriate for this time of year 'cos I don't know about where you are, but here in the west of Scotland we get lots of weather every day!
For my card I opted for wind because I couldn't wait to ink up my new Sugar Nellie stamp 'Windswept'. I used Copics to colour and the papers are MME. My pearls finish off the punched flowers nicely.
So, you have all the way to Thursday 3rd December to be a 'weather girl'.
This months sponsor is the fabby bunnyzoescrafts.com....


We had a great response to last months challenge so we hope you can join in again this month.

8 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card! Love the image and the gorgeous soft muted colour tones! love this Juls.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Liz, how are you. Your card is delightful, beautiful colours and design. Very pretty indeed.
Love Sandra xx

bumblealsie said...

I get a lot of wind here too. Fabby card and I wish it could blow all my bugs away.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz,

She is a beautiful image. Pretty windy down our way too.
This is a gorgeous card. Love your flowers with the pearls at the centre.

Hugs Ali x

Tasha said...

Liz this card is so beautiful! Its super stunning
love tasha xx
ps love that ribbon

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful image and details.
luv
Debby

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card Liz, the layout is fab and I love all the layers.
Clare x

Anonymous said...

Your image is beautifully colored, and I love that gorgeous bow and pretty papers! Lovely card!