Wednesday 10 March 2010

Take It Easy...

I have 2 cards to share today. The first one features Jim....lawn mowed, flower beds weeded, plants watered...time to hit the hammock! Isn't he a fun image? I have made a retirement card but he would also be perfect for a birthday or fathers day.

I have used my new best friends, my prismas, to colour Jim who is, by the way, from the DigiStamp Boutique. The papers are My Minds Eye.

This fits 4 challenges...

Sketch Saturday...a fabulous sketch

Allsorts...Just for Men (is that a shampoo or something?)

Digital Tuesday...Piercing

A Spoon Full of Sugar...Recycled

I'll be back in a bit with my second card 'cos I'm just popping over to Lili of the Valley to ogle their new stamps.


8 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

This card has a lovely really summery feel, lazy days!!!!

Hugs Ali x

PS Thanks for following my little dragon.

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a fab card - the piercing looks great!
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Liz

This is fabulous, wonderful colours and image as it would indeed suite any male occasion.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Laura Pryor said...

Hi! I really like your blog; title, banner, artwork. Found you from Mr Linky from Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Liz

great card love the image and the papers...x

just realised just for men is actually a hair dye lol...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

Anjou Krelovich said...

What an awesome card. Love the image and how you incorporated the piercing. Just fabulous! Wonderful blog all around! Thanks for sharing with us at DTC this week!

Maria Matter said...

this is wonderful Liz! love how you did the words!

Thank you so much for playing with us at
Digital Tuesday this week!
Blessings, Maria

Tasha said...

Such a beautiful card, love the colours and fabulous layout, so cool and piratey
love tasha xx