Saturday 15 May 2010

Hugs

So here is the news that I have not been able to share 'cos I had to keep it very hush hush....and boy was that hard! The absolutely fandabbydozy Penny Black Saturday challenge have asked me .... yes little old me....to join their wonderful team.

My flabber was gasted and my dumb was founded.
Oh, the pressure is on now and I will really need to up my game to keep up with the georgeousness that my teamies produce week on week.

The challenge this week is flowers, I think they are easing the newbies in gently. For my card I have used a stamp from the Teddy and Company set and used watercolour pencils to colour.

I will be back later to announce the winner of my candy for last weeks blog hop. All your cards were scrumptious so I couldn't possibly pick one. The names will go in a big hat and I will get hubby to do the needful.



19 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute image, wonderful card :)

Samantha Mellor said...

Congratulations on your new venture and boy what a way to start with this lovely cute teddy card.xx Hugs SamXX

Joey said...

Hiya Liz

gorgeous card loving the little bear your colourwork is stunning. Congrats on your DT post

Joey.xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Liz.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

My flabber was gasted and my dumb was founded. - lol hope it wasn't too painful. Totally over the moon for you. PB is one of the best challenge sites out there.
Congratulations.
Ann xxx

NGCARDS said...

Your card is gorgeous hun, So glad to have you with us on the team :) xxx

Sharon said...

Brilliant card as always from you.

Congratulations on your DT position.

Janneke said...

Great card and lovely image ;0)
Congrats on your DT post.

Hugs, Janneke

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - such a great layout!! Well done on your DT post!! Juliexx

Carol Ann said...

Fantastic news Liz well done! Love the card.
Carol Ann xx

Dragonlady said...

Oh Liz I am so pleased for you, congratulations hun. Your card is beautiful and there is no way you will struggle. Your cards are every bit as good as all the others. It is a well deserved position.

Loads of hugs

Ali x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous summery card liz...love your colour work on this cute ted.....have a great weekend...big hugs kath xxxx

SaggiSoo said...

Hi Liz

Congrats on joining the DT. Your cards are superb! I just love the colours and design of this one. It's lovely.

Sue x

Kort og Søm said...

So cute!
Fredrikke :O)

Faye said...

Wow! That is fantastic news, well deserved, I'm so chuffed for you. Hope you still get time to visit us little people now you're a celebrity! xxx

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous Liz! Such a cute little stamp and the flower border is so pretty! So glad you could join us on the team! And yes, I did have a wee hand in that! Hee hee!

Love Beth xx

nnalorac said...

gORGEOUS AND SO CUTE, LOVE THE ADORABLE IMAGE AND FAB FLOWERS. wELL DONE ON YOUR dt POST. NNALORAC.XX

Pauline C said...

Stunning first DT card Liz - totally fantabbydozey as you would say ;-) So glad you could join us on the OBSC DT - brilliant to have you here !
Hope you are having a great week
Hugs
Pauline x

Tasha said...

Wow whata gorgeous card. love those flowers Liz and the fabulous colour combo
love tasha xx