Tuesday 25 May 2010

My Forever Friend

About 2 years ago I bought a little white ink pad, y'know 'a must have', 'can't live without it' kind of ink pad. Well, last night I took off it's cellophane wrapper and used it. I inked the edges of the black card and I'm quite pleased with the result.

So this is for two challenges...

Cupcake....black and grey plus one colour

Sketch Saturday....another fabby sketch

The image is a Lili of the Valley stamp and I coloured with Prisma pencils. The paper is 'Spring Burst' by Papermania.

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz. Your card is beautiful sweetie. Gorgeous image and such lovely pretty colours too.
You just made me laugh about that ink-pad, I know exactly what you mean, hilarious. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Faye said...

See, you knew you would use that ink pad!! Lovely card, lovely. Hope it's ok there without baggage control! x

Joey said...

Hiya Liz

this is absolutely stunning! I love the layout, the image and your colour choice

Joey.xxx

Irena said...

Awesome card, the image is so cute and lovely colored, wonderful papers, beautiful ribbon.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Liz, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Liz! I love the papers and the ribbon!
As for the "must have" crafty items used 2 years later, well, isn't it fun buying them ;D?

Alice said...

Lovely! Love your style!
Alice

Donna said...

Stunning creation Liz and such beautiful lush ribbon you have used! I love the use of your plus one colour! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, super cute image. Love the shades of purple and lush ribbon.
Kelly.x

Kruemel said...

Oh, I love the violet color with the black and white - and that LOTV image is so cute!


Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Mandy's Crafts said...

Love this card as I am so in love with LOTV images and stamps. Your cards are really fab....