Thursday 30 December 2010

Simply Create Design Team (part 3)


Nearly finished this month's DT duties for Simply Create. My monthly box contained papers and stamps by Glitz Designs, chipboard crowns, buttons, twine and plastic 'ribbon'.

For the top card I cut out the images from one of the papers. I stamped the DP behind the phone with the numbers stamp. Punched out a border and finished with ribbon and a button.

For the second card I again cut the image from the papers. I covered the chipboard crown and inked the edges, what a palaver!

So there you have it, like I said before, way out my comfort zone. I wonder what January's box will bring?

7 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

WELL WORTH THER PALAVA - YOUR CROWN and CARDS LOOK GREAT! Mary G xx

ForgedinPaper said...

Lovely cards. I'm nearly finished too just got to sort it out tonight hopefully.

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!! these are just stunning! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Gorgeous cards Liz!

Wishing you a happy New Year :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

MagsB said...

My, these are fab! Love the shabby-vintage look!

luv, Mags x

nnalorac said...

Lovely cards Liz. I started off great but mojos melted with the snow I think! Carolxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Liz, love these fab creations and they're definately worth the faff.

Donna x