Monday 3 January 2011

a simple thank you

Well Tron 3D was disappointing I don't recommend it. The only good thing about it was the Magnum (which I managed to eat in the dark without getting it all over myself).

Anyways here is a card using my Banana Frog build-a-bloom. This time I stamped out the petals onto white card, coloured with copics/promarkers and cut out. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and the twine from the Ribbon Girl.

I am entering these two challenges....

Allsorts....thank you

Cute Card Thursday....thank you

5 comments:

Juls said...

simple, but incredibly stylish!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz, how beautiful, I love this flower, and it really stands out on that background. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Very stylish Liz - love it! Love your comment about the Magnum - made me laugh! xx

Fleur said...

Great card Liz, very effective
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Happy new year
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anne said...

What an elegant bloom, very stylish
Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
X