Thursday 15 March 2012

With Love

Here is todays creation. I'm not sure about the twine being at an angle - I'm a 'like things straight' kinda gal and this messes with my head a bit! Anyhoo, it's all stuck down now! But I do love the expression on Bo's face - I think he's as bemused as I am about the twine!!

I used TeddyBo 02 coloured with Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Papermania 'Bookprint' papers, rolled flower die, twine, charms and newsprint card candi.

I am entering this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge...Happy Birthday.

8 comments:

Emma Williams said...

Aww, super...super cute and I love his little face! This is gorgeous, Liz and I love the monchrome tones with just that pop of colour on his fur!
Love Emma xx

Debbie said...

This is absolutely beautiful and I think the twine looks great too.
Debbie x

Claire said...

Fabulous card, love the image, great colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card Liz, I love the flowers and twine 'n' charms too :)
Kelly.x

Deb said...

just gorgeous Liz, love the black and white!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥for our special 4th birthday challenge this week! Debxx

Kathleen said...

Its gorgeous Liz. Love it.
Kathleen x

Lee said...

Awww he's sooo darn cute.Love the papers n twine.Huggles xx Cuddles for the boss lol.xx

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!! The twine looks great even though I like things straight too, lol!
xx