Sunday 6 May 2012

DigiStamp Boutique - New for May

Just new in, there's the London 2012 Collection. You get the images as black outline and pre-coloured. I have used some of the pre-coloured ones, makes a super quick card. There's Funtime Dan, perfect for little boy cards. I will have a Dan card to share a little later in the week. There's also Henry, Zoe and Jasper. All these sets and individual images are on special offer until the end of May.

While I'm here I thought I would also share this card. Using images from the 'Sewing Kit' set. Don't forget that if you make a card using one of the Boutique's images you can enter the customer competition to win some freebies. All the info' on that is here.


 

 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your cards...
Hugs
Kim
x

Claire said...

Two fabby cards Liz - I have just seen your London one on my email from DSB! Hugs, Claire x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the images and sentiment on the second one.....

Donna Mosley said...

Two really gorgeous cards Liz, love the details and the bow is so scrummy.

Donna x

Priscilla said...

Love what you did with those images, Liz! Very cute cards! I do have one question though....how did you do that button?

Flowergirl said...

Both fab cards x
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Fab as always Liz!
xx

melsanford said...

Fab cards! I LOVE that button :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Two brilliant cards Liz!
Helen x