Friday 20 July 2012

Wonderful

Oh my, where has this week gone. I haven't shared any of my creations since Tuesday! I have been busy (honest), magazine work has been the order of the day and what's in my head hasn't worked out on paper! Never mind, it's all great fun, even when things don't go to plan.

Anyway, here is another card using my new Penny Black set 'social butterfly'. I heat embossed the image with white powder and coloured with distress pens. A bit of stitching, a die cut heart, ribbon and pearls, job done! I am entering this weeks Papertake Challenge...all things girlie.

It's fairly sunny here now so we are off out on a jaunt with the hound. I want to bag a couple more photos for the scavenger hunt.
 

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz. Stunning. I just love the colours and your lovely centrepiece. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning. I love the butterfly and the colours are gorgeous

Sue

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the butterfly and the colours and design is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Liz...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Emma Williams said...

Stunning card and it sounds as if you've had the same type of week as me...don't you just hate it when your head thinks one thing and then things don't turn out how you planned them!! lol.

Sorry for being such a rubbish blogging buddy lately...so much to do, so little time!!
Hope you are ok and have a fabulous weekend!
Love Emma xx

Donna Mosley said...

Liz, this is a stunner. Love the gorgeous design.

Donna x

Faye said...

Oooooh get this all stylish like. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve. xx

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this gorgeous card! I love the butterfly!