Tuesday 18 September 2012

Just for You

No hexagons today - just many, many circles! I even ventured around a circle with my sewing machine - never again! Anyway, this little cutie is from the Fairy Collection over in the DigiStamp Boutique. I coloured with prisma pencils and the papers are 'sewing bee' by My Minds Eye.

I am entering the challenge over on Digital Tuesday - things with wings.

I have also learned a hard lesson today - read the challenges properly. I was going to enter Cupcake - use script. But, oh no, the challenge is script and gold. That challenge will need to wait for another day.
 

9 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love the sweet image and the layout is fabulous

Sue

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow...this is beautiful Liz....I adore it....xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! So cute :-) I love the spotty paper and fab stitching! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Jennifer said...

Such a simple card, Liz, but ever so cute!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Liz.. love the design with the circle feature… she looks very cute and you've coloured her beautifully!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

I love the colours Liz and the fairy is so sweet.
You were brave using your sewing machine to cut a circe!!! How do you do it? lol xx

Louise F NZ said...

his card is totally adorable, sweet image and love the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Liz, love the brilliant layout!
Helen x