Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kuretake Kristmas

Fancy winning £50.00 worth of Kuretake goodies? Think how many gorgeous pens that would be! The challenge is...


All the info' about the challenge and how to enter is here.

I have made a couple of gifts that will hopefully inspire you to join in. For the Christmas wallhanging above I firstly painted the frame with Distress Crackle Paint 'Picket Fence'. Then using Kuretake Zig art & graphic twin pen 83 (waterbased) I gave my background a wash of colour. Then, using the same pen, I randomly stamped the flowers/snowflakes. I diecut a couple of doiles and snowflakes and again, coloured with the pen. Added card candi and brads to finish.

For my little mini wreath I covered a polystyrene ring with rafia. This time I used the Kurecolor alcohol based pens to colour my diecut tattered pinecones and leaves. I used the Zig Emboss Writer to heat emboss some white powder to give the effect of snow. A little sentiment and some twine to finish. 
The closing date to enter is 25th November. So there's plenty time to join in!
 

6 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! I love the wreath Liz.

Donna x

Caroline said...

WOW the wreath is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous projects Liz, very creative!
Helen x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Liz, thanks for the inspiration

Sue

Lin said...

Just thought I would pop by and say how pleased I am you have joined us at ABC.

I'm very much looking forward to working with you.

Lin xx

Donna said...

What a beautiful Christmas wreath with lovely detail.

Crafty hugs xx