Saturday 26 January 2013

my friend

Mmmm, now that I see this photographed do you think poor teddy is walking a tightrope using his brolly for balance? I know it's cardworld and things don't need to make sense but for me they do kinda have to make sense! Maybe I will add some teeny daisies to the white bit to 'ground' him. What do you think?

Anyways, he's (or is he a she) a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp 'sunshine in the rain' and I coloured with Inktense water colour pencils. It's a Martha Stewart border punch and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
 

9 comments:

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute image and the colours and layout are fabulous.
Sue xx

L-Bee said...

Lovely card, your colouring in is fab..... thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog... L xx

Wishcraft said...

This is so cute, love the bright colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Seafield Jo said...

It's a lovely card Liz, gorgeous image and lovely bright colours. The little duck is very cute too. You could add some daisies but I don't think it's necessary, funny how we see things differently when they're on a screen.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Liz! I never even noticed the tightrope thing until you mentioned it, lol! It doesn't matter what anyone says, if it's annoying you you'll have to change it!
xx

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant Liz, I love the colours and it's perfect as it is!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant Liz, I love the colours and it's perfect as it is!
Helen x

Sarn said...

I think this is gorgeous! Tightrope or not!

xxx

The Stamp Basket said...

This is definitely sunshine in the rain...love the colour combo and such a cute image! xx