Monday 8 April 2013


I have plans to do a regular little feature on the crafty stash that has found it's home with me! First up are two new books. One, a scrapbook, I found in Sainsbury's. The pages are plain white card and I plan to turn this into my Art Journal Calendar. The second, half price from Amazon, is hopefully going to help me do the journal!

Now I love my 'cute' stamps but for a while now I have had a hankering to get 'arty'. I think I have mentioned this before on here but time and skill have been against me. But maybe now I have added these three new sets to my small 'arty' collection, you never know, perhaps I will come up with something I can share.
And then there's my poor neglected Smash book. Do you think this little pack will kick start my efforts, I hope so!
And finally, although not stash, I found perfect curtains for the crafty room.

So that's that. I will let you know how I get on. See you all tomorrow for a new Papertake Weekly Challenge.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, looking forward to seeing what you create! Curtains look lovely!
xx

Sarn said...

Yeah . . . I'm with Katina . . . can't wait to see how you get on.

I love Zentangling (see a page at the top of my blog) . . . which is basically structured doodling . . . so looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

Hi Liz, just wanted to stop by to say it was great designing with you at ABC! Will keep an eye on your blog to see what you are going to be creating!
Hugs,
Ellie.