Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Archie


Oh dear, I haven't blogged since Tuesday, but it's that time of year isn't it? Busy, busy, busy with too many other things. Anyway, I just have some wrapping to do and that's everything organised.

This will most likely be my last Christmas card to share for this year and isn't it super cute? I have used Archie from the DigiStamp Boutique - and if you have finished all your Christmas cards why not go over and pop him in your shopping basket and squirrel him away for next year - 'cos he's on special offer at the mo'.
 

11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love it! So cute!

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card with such a sweet image. Love your style - your cards are always so fresh and good-looking. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz, adorable image. I love the layout and fab detailing.
Sue xx

Pam Sparks said...

super cute image and coloring! Love that tree line.. is that a die cut? what company? TFS!

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Liz, this is one cute card hun. Love it!

Donna x

Maria Ontiveros said...

It is super cute. And I hear you on things being a bit out-of-kilter in blog land. I'm just blogging when I can these days.
Rinda

Kelly said...

Very sweet card! I love the scene you created in the background and this is a great image!
Merry Christmas,
Kelly

gail said...

Love this super cute image and the little scene in the background is great. Gail

Sue B said...

Aww what a sweet image Liz… he's adorable… and I love the forest snow scene that you've created… it's a beautiful card!
Hope you are all ready for Christmas now.. I've still got my wrapping to do... but hopefully this weekend! :-)
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Sweet and adorable as always Liz!

Hope your Mum has settled in well in her new place.

Merry Christmas and a very happy 2014! Can't wait to see what you create next :-D

Jocelyn x

Mrs A. said...

He is sweet and I love his non Christmas coloured hat with the robin. I'm dreading the pipers turning up. The dancing ladies are bad enough! Hugs Mrs A.