Sunday 9 February 2014

Buffy the Bunny


Hello. It's Sunday and time for me to share my weekly makes for the DigiStamp Boutique. I have made two cards using the adorable Buffy. I coloured with copics and have tried to keep them modern and fresh. 

Remember , if you make a card using any of the Boutique's images you can enter the customer competition. All the details are here. There's a £15 voucher up for grabs!

 Buffy is on special offer at the mo'. And as well as the Easter Buffy set there's a birthday Buffy set too!


 

8 comments:

Claire said...

These Easter card are bright, cheery and just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Hanneke said...

Great cards! I love your coloring and the sweet bunnies. Hugs, Hanneke

craftypam60 said...

Simply gorgeous!

Pam x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards Liz, very cute images and gorgeous designs.

Donna x

Laura said...

These are absolutely adorable!! I love the pink and yellow combo... so bright and cheery! :)

Sue said...

Awwwwww some more totally adorable images that I need !! Your card are so beautiful Liz, I really love your designs and wonderful cheery colours.
Sue xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Both are so cute - I love that bunny!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such lovely sweet cards.
Rebecca.