Friday, 2 May 2014

One you...

I treated myself to a 'My Favourite Things' stamp set. Isn't she adorable? I coloured her using copic pens. 

No patterned paper today. I did a stamped background instead using a stamp from the '7 Dots Studio' set 'illumination'. 
The set is available here in the BfB shop and also includes some great sentiments like the one I used on my card.

Before I go I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who applied to be a designer for the shop. It was a very tough decision but I would like you to meet my two designers - 

Fiona and Beth

Their designs featuring products from the Buttons for Brains shop will soon be appearing in the shop gallery and facebook page - look out for them!



Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! So pretty! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and the stamped background looks wonderful.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Claire said...

What a gorgeous design - love the image and colour. Have a lovely BH weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

A perfect CAS card Liz and just love your sweet little image and fantastic colouring and background stamping..gorgeous.


Fiona said...

this is gorgeous Liz....must check her out.

Lee said...

Gorgeous card.Glad you have your designers.Good Luck with it all.Hugs xx

Candy said...

Congratulations to the new designers!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous! A really cute image and the bright colours look so good.