Tuesday 6 May 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


Hello. It's Tuesday! 
Time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
 And this week it's...
 
Anything Goes 
(optional extra - no patterned paper)

We have a very generous prize from our sponsors - 

A £10 gift voucher!
 
For my card I used a Wild Rose Studio printed panel. 
The panels are available in the Buttons for Brains shop as part of a WRS kit
In the kit you get WRS printed panels, 12 sheets of WRS papers, ribbon, washi tape, sequins, buttons, pearls, sentiments, 3D foam pads, card bases and envelopes. 
Find out all about these kits here

For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there!
 

16 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! I love the embossed panels and the flowers are lovely , Xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! I love the embossed panels and the flowers are lovely , Xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Liz! Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) the image is super cute and the whole design is FAB... love the flowers and orange frame :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

Adorable card Liz, the image is so so cute. Hugs, Claire x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Gorgeous choice of colors! I like orange framed, it's very original and I love how you colored daisies1
Hugs, Ileanaxxx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Liz - love the super bright colours and stylish LO.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz, adorable image and I love the pretty flowers. A fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Liz! Such a pretty mix of colours and texture! Hugs,Juliex

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Liz, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Carole said...

Very striking card, I love your unusual matting and layering Liz.

Marjorie said...

Wow Liz! This is beautiful, I love your embossing and beautiful flowers, and that image is just so cute!.. Beautiful WRS kit..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Sheri said...

Oh Liz!! What a lovely springtime card!! The flowers with the pink and orange really pop on this beauty!

Hanneke said...

What a great card Liz! I love your use of color and the embossing! Thanks for your visit on my blog, I'm doing fine. I hope you are well? I love the cards in a few posts back, with the white, black and blue. They look so elegant! Hugs, Hanneke

Lee said...

Stunning.xx