Sunday 8 June 2014

I'm back...


...from a truly relaxing week in Tenerife at the Dream Hotel Gran Tacande, Playa del Duque. We have stayed at this hotel a few times before and are never disappointed.
If you are looking for a chilled out week in the sun I can highly recommend it!

But now I have a huge amount of catching up to do. Blog visits, I want to have a good old nosey at what everyone has been up to. DT work, hopefully my DigiStamp Boutique card will be popped on here a bit later today. New stock to be added to the BfB shop - some gorgeous Doodlebug stash. And maybe make a start on two magazine commissions that were in my inbox when I got home!
 Phew, best get going then!

2 comments:

gail said...

Welcome home, glad you had a nice break. Gail

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Welcome home Liz. Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Your photo looks beautiful, warm and relaxing.

Jocelyn x