Sunday 2 November 2014

DigiStamp Boutique - cute robin


Hello.  Remember last Sunday I said I had some exciting (but a bit scary) news to share? Well, it was today! I did my first demo' for Trimcraft at The Range in Kilmarnock. And, you know what? It wasn't really scary at all. Crafters (and folk that are just curious) are such lovely people. I will share more of my adventures, and some cards from the demo, tomorrow.

So, tonights card features an image from The Cute Robin Collection over at The DigiStamp Boutique. I coloured with Copic pens and kept it fairly clean and simple.

Apologies for the lack of visits and comments, I will catch up tomorrow, promise.

 

13 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

So cute Liz :-D

Marilyn said...

This is just the cutest card... love the image and your colouring is perfect! Congrats on the successful demo and I'm glad it was a good experience.

Sue Nicholson said...

Brilliant card, please all went well at your demo cheers Sue x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Liz, I love the cute robin, stunning colouring and wonderful CAS design.
Congrats on your exciting news. I am please your first demo went well.
Sue xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful! So very sweet!!
Sandy xx

Sarah said...

Well done on your demo Liz look forward to a full report!! Love your card, those robins really are the cutest!! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous card with this cute image! That's great news about your demoing - I'm glad the first one went well!
Rebecca.

Carole said...

He's cute!..and so well coloured.
Glad your demo went well for you...first of many? Hugs xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Liz, such a nice design, I love the image.
Glad you got through the scary bit, I'm sure your demo was brilliant.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

lbwright22-loopylou said...

super card. Love his blue hat and scarf with the red paper for matting. Just perfect
glad you had a good demo :-) I bet it was inspiring- wish I could have been there (long way to go though- lol!)

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cute!
Lorraine x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Congrats on your demo Liz...I expect you did splendidly and inspired lots xx

Lee said...

Oooooh I love Robins,this is soooo cute and love the less is more,really fresh looking.xx