Thursday 20 November 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


Hello. I'm very, very late with Tuesday's Papertake Weekly Challenge card. I've been laid low with another awful migraine. It kicked in through the night on Sunday and it's only today that I have started to feel normal! 
 
So now it's time to play catch up with my posts on here and my visits around blogland.
 
The challenge this week is... 
 
 Soooo Girlie!
 
 We have a very generous prize from our sponsor -

(£10 to spend in their gorgeous shop)
 
For my card I used a Penny Black stamp 'words so sweet' and some Doodlebug papers (these are available in the shop, there's a link up the top there!)
 

For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 
 

10 comments:

Carole said...

This is lovely Liz..super image and great colours. love the check and spots together. I sympathise with the migraine....they are pretty awful and I hope you soon feel better. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz, I love the image and beautiful papers. Sorry to hear you have been suffering with a migraine, I hope you feel better soon.
Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

Hope your feeling better after your mamouth migraine . That really is a long time to be suffering.
Love the cute bow on your card. Hugs Mrs A.

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the bright colours. Hope you're feeling better hun.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Sorry to hear you have been laid low with a migraine Liz but glad to hear you are feeling better now. Loving your girly card!! Susan x

Lee said...

Oh Liz,I'm so sorry to hear you suffer with migraine they can be so nasty.Do hope you are recovered.Love the card really cheery,great image.Huggles and Cuddles for Boyd.xx

Sue B said...

Aww your card is so sweet and pretty Liz! such a cute image and I LOVE the spotted paper with the gingham! a gorgeous girly card! :-)
Sorry you've had bad migraine… they are truly awful and leave you drained… glad you are feeling a bit better now… take care of yourself!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Jacee said...

Lovely design Liz, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Milka Gubo said...

:-D Pretty :-D The bow is awesome :-D

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. Love the image and colours.
Hope your migraine has cleared up...they're no fun! :-(
Lorraine x