Tuesday 25 November 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


Hello. 
It's Tuesday and time for another Papertake Challenge
 
This week it's...
 
Take Your Pick!
  
You can use this sketch (#96) 
 or 
 choose another from the Papertake library of sketches.


or
 Colour theme - blues and greens.
or
Technique theme - masking use 2 or more stamps together.
or
Product theme - ribbon and/or lace
So plenty to choose from there!
 
For my card I used sketch 89(one of my favourites).
The stamps are from Clearly Besotted (just new - I treated myself). The papers are by Doodlebug. 
 
 We have a fabby prize from our sponsors -
a $25 gift voucher.

 For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

 

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, I love the image and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous card Liz. Love the mix of papers and your layout! Susan x

Mary J said...

It's even better here, Liz! Great take on that sketch!

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely card Liz, I can almost hear the elephants and tigers inside that fabulous tent lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) I love the circus theme and the papers, they are perfect together and the pierced border and little stars are FAB :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Carole said...

Brilliant card Liz. Love the circus theme...the red and your thoughtful co-ordination. xx really dark, wet and miserable here today...hope it is better where you are.

Sue B said...

Ooh this is a fab design Liz… LOVE the circus tent and the wonderful sentiment… the papers are so perfect too… everything has come together beautifully on this card!
Hope you have a lovely evening
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Liz, love the papers you have chosen and the image, it all comes together really well, I really like it very much, a great card!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Love it!!
The colours and LO are fabulous.
Debs xx

Craftychris said...

I love this! Fab colours and layout and the sentiment is so cool! xxx

Milka Gubo said...

Lovely card, Liz :-D