Monday 8 June 2015

hello


And hello again! I've gone a little bit 'arty' for my card today. I used my watercolour paints to create the background and to colour the 'crazy bird'. 
I am entering the In The Pink challenge - things with wings.

Short and sweet again today, I am up to my ears with magazine commissions and DT work. And it's also my last Trimcraft demo for the season on Sunday (I'll be at The Range in Glasgow). Oh, and I've also discovered Pocket Letter Pals and am dipping my toe in the water! But, I promise I will catch up with my blog visits soon, honest!

 

9 comments:

Jacee said...

Just the cutest!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sharon said...

I love the effect of the watercolour background Liz and the bird is so cute.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Liz, love the image & fab design.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Just love your 'arty' card. Karen x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Liz… love your pretty background and the 'crazy bird' is SO sweet!! :-))
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Carole said...

Hi Liz. I like your watercolour background...great colours...as for crazy bird (tongue in cheek here and smiling) is it a she? menopausal or plain angry. Only kidding! but I see googly eyes when I look at him/her...lol....I'll swap for wooden flowers. lol.(just joking) Great card Liz..certainly making me smile. On a more serious note...thanks for the comment and tip on my post....will get the heat gun out. You seem very busy...don't forget to wave to yourself when you meet yourself on the way back! Hugs xx

Sue said...

Liz, this is a great card. I lover your watercolour background and your bird is so gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this week at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

NGCARDS said...

I love this Liz :) xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Love, love, love it! Jo x