Thursday 16 July 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


Hello. I'm really late with Tuesdays Papertake card - I had a migraine that floored me for three days and still hasn't entirely gone.
 
So it's well past time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge!
And this week it's...
 
 
Don't be a Square!
 

  We have a very generous prize from our sponsor - 

 
For my card I used stamps from the Penguins in Paradise set by My Favourite Things and coloured using Copic marker pens.
 
 For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 
 
See you there!

 

4 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Liz.....my favourite penguin is back! Great card! Sorry to hear about the migraine...horrid things...do hope you are feeling better now.xx

Sarah said...

I truly sympathise Liz, migraine can really be so debilitating, I generally take a week to recover but "touch wood" haven't had one for a while. Anyway, such a fabulous card and I really love that little penguin xx

Jacee said...

Great design Liz, so cute and lovely to see a different shape
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Liz, I love the design and the little penguin is so cute.
Sorry to hear you've been suffering with a migraine, I hope you feel better soon.
Lorraine x