Thursday 13 August 2015

Listers Gotta List Challenge

Hello. I'm sharing something new today. From August 2015 I am taking part in The Reset Girls Challenge. Every month you get a list of prompts and you make lists. This really appeals to me - I get to make a list (I've always been one for lists) and I get to buy more stationery!
 
Read more about it here and on Facebook here  

So, of course, you've got to decorate the cover! My book was really cheap from Home Bargains but I liked the kraft cover and the pages are fairly thick and can withstand (so far) everything I have stuck on. The flowers have been stamped and coloured using Prismacolour pencils. The rest is just stickers and washi tape.


I printed off the August prompts, stuck them to a bit of patterned paper and then onto the first page of the book. For the 'august' I diecut circles and stamped the letters.

And here we are at list 1 - favourite August memories. I may add a couple more to this list as August goes on! I have a little bit of catching up to do but will share more lists soon.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Very nice, Liz... I'm a 'list' girl myself (understatement of the year!), Jo x

Carole said...

Oh love your book cover and all your snazzy pens! Now as for lists...love them...but I cross one thing off and add too more to my sort! xx

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Liz, I make lists for EVERYTHING and my Husband has been known to add rude items to them!! Must suss out this challenge!! xx

craftypam60 said...

Love your notebook! Funnily enough, bought some from Home and Bargains when out with a crafty friend - now inspired to set to work decorating them :). And I am a list-oholic!

Pam X

Mrs A. said...

Gotta have lists to help make the world go round. I always have a list of something on my desk . A book to keep them in would be even better. Hugs Mrs A.

Jacee said...

My Liz, how you've changed! love your new blog look, fabulous!
Your book looks great, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design