Thursday 15 September 2016

magazine article


Hello. I just thought I should let you know about a brilliant new magazine that's on the shelves now. Designer Cardmaking is chock full of ideas for the cardmakers busiest time of year - Christmas! I have an article on creating apertures. I got to use all the free gifts that come with the mag'. How lucky am I?


You get, a die set, an embossing folder, a set of 8 stamps and 80 papers and toppers. A fabby addition to anyones crafty Christmas stash!


9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great! Congrats on your article, Jo x

Marianne said...

This looks like a fun kit, Liz. I love these magazines that come with so many supplies and examples of hiw to use them.

Marilyn said...

Congrats Liz! Getting published is heady stuff and well deserved in your case.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Looks like fun! Great magazine - wish they had it around here!

Valerija said...

Beautiful kit.

Sue Nicholson said...

Congrats and have fun creating with the kit. Have a fab weekend cheers Sue N x

Lorraine said...

That's brilliant Liz, congratulations
Lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations on your article in the new magazine. I will look out for it when in town next week.Hugs Mrs A.

Karen Dunbrook said...

congrats....great looking magazine!