Tuesday 27 February 2018

My Travellers Notebook



Hello. Let me introduce you to Jetsetter! This is my Travellers Notebook by Prima. A Travellers Notebook (TN) can be used for loads of things - planning, sketching, memory keeping, in fact, too many to list! Inside the notebook cover are elastics which hold your inserts in place. My inserts came with the notebook but you can easily make your own. You might even want to add in some watercolour paper inserts. There are no rules!

I plan to carry my notebook on my future travels but to start me off I thought I would do some 'catch up' pages. I have decorated the front of the first notebook with some patterned paper, a map stamp and some stickers. My Travels - past, present, future.....


The next pages feature a past trip to Tenerife. Some ticket stubs, mats, a map showing where we stayed and some journaling......


Then some bits and bobs picked up in Portugal.....


The postcard has been attached using washi tape down the centre spine....


And finally Ibiza, another map and postcard....


And some ticket stubs from the ferries....


I do most of my memory keeping/ scrapbooking in my Simple Stories (as you can see here, here, here, here and here!) and that's where the photographs are. But I think my TN will develop over time with bits of journaling and some (simple) sketching. There's also a plastic zipper type pouch to keep your tickets and stuff safe while you travel. 

If you fancy your own Travellers Notebook pop over to Paper, Pen and Plan for a gorgeous selection. Quote LIZ10 for 10% off!


0 comments: