Saturday 12 May 2018

Memories 2018



Hello. I've just completed the first pages in my Simple Stories Sn@p album for 2018. You can read all about my 2016 and 2017 albums in blog posts here, here and here
I have decorated the cover using items from past Sweet Treat boxes.


So the other day, when the sun was shining, we decided to take a picnic to the Botanic Gardens in Glasgow. I also took along my little travel sketch book and paint set. We have been to this favourite park many times but this is the first I have tried to sketch one of the glass houses - it's a tricky business but I really enjoyed having a go!

The journal cards are from the digital bundle you get free with this months Sweet Treat Box. They set off my snaps perfectly!

2 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Ooooh this is clever, look at you all sketching and stuff!!! Impressed I am x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely cover, fab pages love the sketch