Sunday 6 May 2018

My Hobonichi Techo - April 2018


Hello. Let me introduce you to my Hobonichi Techo. She arrived all the way from Japan in March and I have been making a daily entry since. Although technically a 'planner' I have been using it as a diary/doodle/memory keeping/stamping and colouring place. My techo is in a cover called 'Eastern European Needlework' and to protect that cover it's in a clear cover on cover! Ain't nothing gonna damage this little beauty!


Here are three of my favourite pages. The one above is recording our drive round Loch Lomond. I drew the map and lightly watercoloured. The pages are 'Tomoe River Paper' which is very lightweight but can take colouring with no bleed through.


If nothing much has happened during the day or it's just a routine work day I stamp and colour or add a sticker and some washi tape. The sayings at the bottom of each page have been translated from Japanese, sometimes funny and sometimes thoughtful.
 

So, that's a few of my pages but there's a full flip through here over on my You Tube channel.

5 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Oooooh it’s pretty, what an excellent keep sake x

Mrs A. said...

Great idea and the cover is gorgeous. I would want to protect it too. Hugs Mrs A.

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Love this 😍 x

jaine drake said...

What gorgeous pages Liz, very inspiring. Thanks for showing them.